Look, up in the sky! It’s an EP! It’s a holiday draft! It’s BOTH!
With the fire roaring and hot cocoa piping, join the Barrowclift siblings as they go head-to-head to see who can create the best Christmas EP. Whose is the best? You decide!
- EP (“Extended Play”) and LP (“Long Play”) format types.
- “The Christmas Song” - Michael Bublé
- “The Christmas Song” - Amy Grant
- “The Christmas Song” - Bing Crosby
- White Christmas (film) starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera-Ellen
- Home Alone (film)
- “Sleight Ride” - TLC: Infuriating dads everywhere since 1993™
- “Laughing with the Moon” off Coming Home by Jeanne and Richard Cotter
- A Charlie Brown Christmas in the Library Of Congress
- Musical Theme (Also called “Subject”): “A recognizable melody upon which part or all of a composition is based on.” (Wiki)
- The one and only “White Winter Hymnal” - Fleet Foxes
- Dominick the glorious Italian Christmas Donkey
Focused on capturing the “distinct sound” of Christmastime by utilizing beloved classics and instrumental pieces.
- “The Christmas Song” - Nat King Cole
- “Carol of the Bells” - The Last Bison
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” - Amy Grant
- “O Tannenbaum” - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- “Somewhere In My Memory” - John Williams
Strived to make a cohesive, well-paced EP composed of both nostalgic favorites and new favorites alike.
- “Merry Christmas, Darling” - The Carpenters
- “Christmas Time Is Here” - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- “O Come, O Come Emmanuel” - Jeanne Cotter
- “The Night Before Christmas” - Amy Grant
- “(There’s No Place Like) Home for the Holidays” - Perry Como
Honored fond memories of decorating the tree when we were little with an emphasis on cozy, chill nostalgic favorites.
- “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas” - Bing Crosby
- “Please Come Home For Christmas” - Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes
- “Emmanuel” - Amy Grant
- “O Holy Night” - Mariah Carey
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” - Judy Garland